Buffalo Chicken Crack Dip
Recipe by Dawn Lopez of @cutefetti
- 8 oz cream cheese brick, softened
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup buffalo hot sauce
- 1/2 cup cooked bacon, chopped
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup fresh cooked or canned chicken, shredded
- Optional garnished: green onion, more bacon
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine cream cheese, ranch dressing, and buffalo hot sauce until blended.
- Fold in the bacon, 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese, and all of the chicken into the mixture until fully incorporated.
- Transfer to a small baking dish.
- Top with remaining cheese. You may also add a little extra bacon to the top if desired.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the dip is fully warmed through.
- Let cool.
- Add chopped green onion for additional garnish if desired.
NOTES: Serve with fresh-cut vegetables or corn chips.