Cheesy Pizza Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup marinera sauce
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 20 pepperoni slices, diced
- Pinch of red chili flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Using oven safe ramekin, or baking dish, evenly spread the cream cheese throughout the bottom and sides of the dish.
- Layer a spoonful of marinera, followed by a handful of mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, diced pepperoni, and chili flakes. Continue the steps twice until you run out of ingredients. Last layer must be with cheese and pepperoni.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until cheese is bubbly. Top with extra chili flakes and parmesan cheese. Serve warm.
Tips: Treat this dip as if it was a Pizza. Top it with your favorite pizza ingredients such as bacon, sausage, chicken, cooked peppers and onions, mushrooms, and even jalapeno peppers. This is also a great dish to incorporate your favorite cheeses such as cheddar, pepper jack, and gruyere.