Recipe by Juan of Juan Bite at a Time.
- 3-4 cups of ice (finely blended to get that shaved ice consistency)
- 1-2 tablespoons of table cream (or more depending on preference)
- 3-4 tablespoons Sweetened condensed milk (can use less or more depending on how sweet you want it)
- 1-2 cups of fruit syrup (can add more)
- 1 diced banana
- 2 diced strawberries
- 1 diced kiwi
- 1 diced pineapple
- 1 diced mango
- Vanilla Wafers
- Add three cups of ice to a blender or food processor.
- Blend slowly at a low to medium level until you get a shaved ice consistency.
- In a cup, drizzle plenty of sweetened condensed milk around the inside.
- Then add the shaved ice to the same cup.
- Pour a generous and equal amount of your choice of fruit syrup and table cream on top.
- Top it off with your favorite fruits (diced up).
- We went with bananas, kiwi, strawberries, and pineapple.
- Finish up with another drizzle of sweetened condensed milk on top of the fruits, with some mangos and vanilla wafers.
- You can add as much cream and sweetened condensed milk as you’d like, depending on how sweet you want it.
- You can use any of your favorite fruits.