Peach Moon Milk
Recipe courtesy of got milk?
- 3 cups real milk
- 3 peaches, peeled and diced
- 1 tablespoon honey or brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a large saucepan, combine milk and peaches and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer, whisk in honey (or brown sugar), almond extract, and cinnamon. Simmer 1-2 minutes longer.
- Transfer to a blender, blend until smooth. Since the mixture will be hot, avoid filling the blender more than half way and be sure to vent the blender by keeping the middle part of the lid open and covering with a towel while holding the lid down by hand. This is for safety reasons, as otherwise hot liquid could force the lid off.
- Blend until smooth on a slow speed, and allow to cool 1-2 minutes. Pour into three glasses and enjoy!