Whipped Chocolate Milk
Recipe written and created by Tracy Shaw of Food Wine Sunshine.
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 4 tablespoon confectioners sugar
- 4 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 3 cups Florida milk I used 2% milk
- In a small bowl, mix the confectioners sugar and cocoa powder.
- Add the whipping cream to a medium or large bowl.
- Using a hand mixer, start beating the whipping cream. *You can use a whisk, but it will take a lot longer.
- As the whipping cream starts to thicken, slowly add the cocoa and sugar mixture and continue to mix.
- Continue to mix until chocolate whipped cream is thick, almost like a frosting.
- Pour 1 1/2 cups milk to each glass.
- Top the milk with whipped chocolate. *It's okay if it falls in!
- Stir to mix the whipped chocolate cream in.