Whipped Strawberry Dalgona
- 4 medium frozen strawberries
- 1 TBS water
- ½ cup Heavy cream
- 1 Tbsp powdered sugar
- 5 Ice
- 2 cup milk
- Optional: Strawberry Syrup and a fresh strawberry for toppings
- Puree strawberries with water.
- Combine heavy cream with sugar and whisk in electric mixer for a few minutes or 5 – 7 minutes with a whisk.
- Once soft peaks begin to form fold in pureed strawberries.
- Pour a glass of milk with plenty of ice and top with whipped strawberry cream.
- Optional: Flavor your milk with strawberry syrup or additional strawberry puree and place a fresh strawberry on the side on the glass.
Variation: Use 3/4 cup of milk and ¼ cup of Bailey’s Strawberries and Cream Liquor for an adult treat.