Cafe con Leche Overnight Oats
Recipe written and created by A Toddler and a Top Knot.
- 2-8 oz mason jars
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 1/2 cups of oats
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 oz espresso
- Place 1/2 cup of oats in each mason jar.
- Pour 1/2 cup of milk into each jar.
- Add 1 cinnamon stick to each jar.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon vanilla to each jar.
- Divide the coffee evenly among the two jars.
- Top with remaining oats (you want the liquid to cover the oats).
- Top, shake, and put in the refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning, shake again, open up, add a sweetener of your choice, mix it up, and enjoy! Perfect breakfast for when you need to run out the door!