Fluffy Egg Tacos
Recipe written and created by Concerned Cook.
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 2 mini wheat tortillas
- 1 scallion
- 1 Tbsp chimichurri
- 1 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
- salt (to taste)
- Heat a pan to low-medium heat.
- Add all eggs to a bowl and whisk very well until a few air bubbles appear in the mixture. Add the milk and whisk again.
- Finely chop the scallion and set aside.
- Melt butter in the pan, and add the egg mixture.
- Wait for the eggs to start slowly cooking on the bottom of the pan; they will turn from translucent to white. Once they start cooking, move the spoon gently from side to side to cook the eggs in layers. Salt to taste.
- Keep stirring gently until the eggs are cooked but still moist. Don’t cook them for too long (over 5 minutes, depending on your stove) because they will begin to dry out and lose their light and fluffy softness.
- Serve immediately on the wheat tortillas. Top the eggs with chopped scallions, chimichurri, and Parmesan cheese.