French Toast Cupcakes with Fresh Fruit
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup of raspberries
- ½ cup of blueberries
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon of cinnamon
- 1 spoon of vanilla
- 7 croissants
- Maple syrup
- Powdered sugar
- Cut the croissants into 1/2-inch cubes
- Mix the milk, sugar, cinnamon and vanilla in a container.
- Pour the croissants into the liquid mixture, and with your hands move it until the croissants absorb the liquid.
- Add blueberries and raspberries to the mixture and gently fold into the mix.
- Place mixture in baking molds. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
When you take them out of the oven, remove them from the mold, sprinkle with powdered sugar, add syrup.