French Toast Omelet Sandwich
Recipe is written and created by Cristy Steward-Harfmann of the Happy Family Blog.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 2 slices bread
- 2 pieces bacon
- 1 slice cheese
How to Make French Toast
- Slice your bread.
- Mix eggs, milk, vanilla extract, cinnamon in a bowl.
- Soak the bread into the egg mixture on both sides.
- Add to a pan with butter to cook until golden brown, flip to cook the other side.
How to Make Scrambled Eggs
- Whisk together the eggs and milk in a bowl.
- Spray the pan and turn the heat to low. Heat a nonstick skillet over low heat. Cook for about 30-40 seconds. Then, mix the eggs around the edges to allow uncooked portions to get on the skillet. Scrape the spatula every 10-15 seconds until the eggs are cooked well.
- Add salt and pepper, then divide the eggs into equal portions for the sandwiches.
Assemble French Toast Omelet Sandwich
- Start with a slice of french toast.
- Add half a slice of cheese, then eggs, then bacon, and another half a slice of cheese.
- Top with the last slice of french toast.