Mini Dutch Babies
Recipe written and created by Taysty Travels.
- 1 cup of milk
- ¼ cup of sugar
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 4 large eggs
- 6 tbsp of unsalted butter
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- ½ tsp of salt
- Preheat oven to 425 F
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine 1 cup of milk, ¼ cup of sugar, 1 cup of all-purpose flour, 4 large eggs, 6tbsp of unsalted butter, 1 tsp of vanilla extract, and ½ tsp of salt.
- Combine and mix all the ingredients together via a food processor.
- Coat your pan with melted butter and fill each cup about ¾ of the way with your batter.
- Place the pan in the oven for 15- 18 minutes or until golden brown, checking often.
- Let the Mini Dutch Babies cool for about 6 minutes before removing them from the pan.
- The Mini Dutch Babies will sink, making a mini indentation perfect for adding your toppings.
- You can top off your Mini Dutch Babies with various fruit, custards, different jams, creams, spices, etc.