No Bake Peanut Butter & Chocolate Protein Bars
- 2 cups quick oats
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup Florida Milk - I used 2%
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips if desired
- In a medium bowl, mix together the oats and protein powder.
- Add the peanut butter, Florida milk, and honey.
- Stir until well combined.
- Line a 9-inch square baking pan with parchment paper and press the oatmeal mixture into the pan with a spatula or spoon until equally.
- Sprinkle with mini chocolate chips, if desired, and use the spoon to gently press them into the oatmeal mixture.
- Place the pan of oatmeal bars in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and cut into bars.
- Place each bar in a little Ziploc bag or saran wrap and store in the fridge or freezer.
- Serve with a glass of Florida Milk.
*Your chocolate chip oatmeal bars will be good in the refrigerator for about a week and in the freezer for up to 3 months, so feel free to double or triple the recipe!