Sheet Pan Pancakes
Standard Batter if cooking from scratch:
- 3/4 cup flour of your choice
- 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar (optional)
- ½ cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 ½ tablespoons butter
Complete Pancake Mix store bought:
- 6-7 pancakes: mix – 1 cup water 2/3 cups
- 12 – 14 pancakes mix – 1 cup water 1 1/3 cups
- 18 -21 pancake mix – 3 cups water 2 cups
- More lemon, lemon juice and lemon zest
- Dry milk powder
- Almond flour
- Chia or flax seeds
- Fruit curd
- Breakfast cereal
- Powdered sugar
- Peanut butter & jelly pancakes: creamy, chunky, preserves or jam
- Peanut butter cup: any nut butter and choclate chips
- Almond JoyL coconut, chocolate chips, and nuts of your choice
- Blueberry ricotta: Fresh or frozenberries, lemon, lenon zest, ricotta or cottage cheese
- Fall pancakes: pureed pumpkin, cinnamon, vanilla, pecans
- Apple Cinnamon: applesauce and cinnamon
- Cinnamon Roll: brown sugar, cinnamon, vanilla
- Chocoalte Chocoate Chip: cocoa powder, chocolate chips
- Berry & white chocolate: white chocolate chips & raspberries or any berries
- Carrot Cake pancakes: Shredded carrots, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, vanilla, sugar
- Banana split: mashed bananas, mini semisweet chocolate chips
- Veggie pancakes: spinach and cheddar cheese
- Zucchini pancakes; shredded zucchini
- Nutella Pancakes: nuttella or chocolate almond spread
- Lemon poppyseed pancakes: lemon, lemon zezt, poppy seeds
- Maple cinnamon pancakes: maple syrup, cinnamon, vanilla
- Dole whip pancakes: crushed pancakes, coconut, whole milk
- Pancake breakfast: chopped bacon, more eggs, spinach, tomato, peppers, cheese
- Oatmeal raisin with nuts of chocolagte chips: oats, raisins, nuts, chocolate chips
- Mint chocolate chip: mint extract and chocolate chips
- Berry Cheese Cake pancakes: fresh or frozen berries, cream cheese, cottage cheese or ricotta cheese, vanilla, sugar
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Coat sheet pan with cooking spray, butter, parchment paper or use a silpat baking mat.
- Follow instructions to mix the dry ingredients of your favorite premade baking mix or pancake dough recipe.
- Combine fruit, lemon juice, sugar in a separate bowl and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine eggs, ricotta, sugar, butter, lemon zest, and milk and blend well.
- Combine lemon juice mixture with the ricotta and lemon zest mixture.
- Add dry ingredients into wet ingredients & spread onto sheet pan.
- Top mixture with more fruit or extra toppings, more lemon zest, jelly or fruit topping.
- Bake until center is completely cooked (10 minutes) remove from oven and brush lightly with butter and place back into over for 1 minute on broil.
- Cut pancake into 12 squares and dust with powdered sugar. Serve with the remaining 1 cup blueberries and maple syrup.
- Serve with a yogurt of your choice or add the following to plain Greek or vanilla yogurt: lemon juice, lemon curd, more fresh or frozen berries