Air Fryer Extra Crispy & Healthy Cookie
Recipe written and created by ModMiami.
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup sugar - we used stevia, but you can use brown sugar or other.
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Florida Milk
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup sea sugar free chocolate chips
- First things first, preheat the Air Fryer to 330 degrees F.
- Mix oats, flour, baking soda and salt together in one bowl.
- Whisk sugar, melted butter, vanilla, milk and the egg in a second bowl.
- Slowly mix the dry ingredients into the wet ones until combined, then work in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop the cookie dough into the pan and place in the Air Fryer.
- Cook for 15 minutes or until the top is brown.