Biscoff Ice Cream
Recipe by Juan of Juan Bite at a Time.
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1-2 teaspoons of vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- 20 Biscoff Cookies
- 2 scoops Biscoff Cookie Butter
- Combine 2 cups of heavy cream, 1 can of sweetened condensed milk, 1-2 teaspoons of vanilla, and a pinch of salt in a giant bowl with a hand mixer in a big bowl.
- Mix two scoops of Biscoff Cookie Butter until you get stiff peaks.
- Crush up 20 Biscoff cookies and fold half of that into the mixture, reserving the rest for later.
- Pour the base into a container of choice and top with the reserved Biscoff crumbs.
- Freeze for a few hours or overnight (ideally).
- Serve in a cup with more cookie crumbs on top and garnish with a Biscoff Cookie!