Froot Loops Cereal Milk Cake
Recipe written and created by Taysty Travels.
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 cup of cereal
- 3 eggs
- 1 full bag of cake mix
- ½ cup of vegetable oil
- Preheat your oven to 325F. Based on the round pan I used, the cake took about 45 minutes to cook at this temperature.
- In a small bowl, combine your cake mix, vegetable oil, and eggs. I used a box mix but you can also make the cake completely from scratch. Using the box mix was quick & easy!
- Add your cereal (I used Froot Loops©) and milk in a separate bowl. Stir together and let sit for a couple of minutes. This way the milk really absorbs the cereal flavor.
- Strain out the milk and combine with your other ingredients.
- Mix everything together. Top with some extra cereal if you wish!
- Place into your baking pan.
- Bake, decorate, serve with a cold glass of milk and enjoy!