Funfetti Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Funfetti cake mix
- 1/3 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- Extra sprinkles (optional)
Ice Cream Sandwich Ingredients
- Funfetti cookies
- Vanilla ice cream
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients into a large bowl.
- Gently fold in sprinkles.
- Place 1-inch cookie dough scoops onto a cookie sheet
- Sprinkle with additional sprinkles.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool for approximately 20 minutes.
Ice Cream Sandwich Instructions
- Place a single scoop of your favorite vanilla ice cream on half of the cookies
- Top with an additional cookie.
- Place cookies back in the freezer to set for at least an hour.
- Serve and enjoy!