Recipe written and created by Healthy Family Project.
- ½ gallon Chocolate Milk
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips
- Halloween Sprinkles
- Vegetable or canola oil use your oil cap or 1/2 tbsp
- Pour chocolate milk into popsicle molds. Freeze for at least 2 hours or until popsicles are fully frozen.
- Melt chocolate using the double boiler method. Use a small pot to boil 1-2 inches or water. Once boiling, lower temperature to medium low and place a glass bowl on top of the pot. Add chocolate chips and oil to boil. Use spatula to mix.
- Remove popsicle mold from freezer and run under warm water for 1 minute to slightly loosen the popsicles making them easier to remove from the molds. Place popsicles on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Use a spatula to drizzle chocolate on the top of the popsicles, covering around ? of the way down. Immediately top with sprinkles allowing them to adhere to the chocolate before it hardens.
- Store the popsicles in the freezer until ready to serve.
- If you want to add swirls (chocolate and vanilla) try mixing in vanilla greek yogurt .
- Don’t melt the chocolate until the popsicles are fully frozen and ready.
- Let the kids decorate these chocolate milk popsicles themselves!