Strawberry Graham Cracker Ice Cream
- 2 pints (4 cups) Blue Bell’s Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2 cups strawberries, diced
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- 2 cups graham crackers, chopped 1/2 square pieces
- 1/4 cup sweet condensed milk
1. Remove ice cream from freezer and allow to soften at room temperature for about 15 minutes.
2. In a small bowl add the diced strawberries and sugar, mix until combined.
3. In a shallow bowl, add the ice cream, strawberries, condensed milk and graham crackers, slowly mix until incorporated.
4. Immediately place in a freezer safe container with a lid and freeze until fully frozen about 4 hours or overnight.
5. Serve with additional chopped strawberries, condensed milk and crumbled graham crackers.