Unicorn Sugar Cookie Truffles
Recipe created and written by Bianca Dottin.
- 12 sugar cookies
- 2oz cream cheese
- White chocolate for melting
- Sprinkles or gold dust
- Food safe pens
- Using a food processor, pulse 12 sugar cookies into crumbs.
- Add cream cheese to sugar cookie crumbs.
- Pulse 6-7 times until both ingredients are mixed well together.
- Roll mixture into small round balls.
- Melt the white chocolate according to package instructions.
- Using a spoon, coat each truffle with the white chocolate and place onto a non-stick tray.
- Sprinkle the truffles with sprinkles or edible gold dust.
- Once all of the truffles are coated, place the tray into the refrigerator to cool for 2-3 hours.
- Remove the truffles from the refrigerator.
- Using a food safe pen, draw unicorn eyes onto each truffle.
- Serve and enjoy!