Bowtie Jerk Chicken Pasta
Recipe by Bianca Dottin.
- 1 package bowtie pasta (cooked according to package directions)
- 3 whole boneless chicken thighs
- 2 tbsp jerk seasoning
- 1oz butter
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 8oz heavy cream
- 8oz parmesan cheese
- 2oz feta cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Marinate chicken overnight in the jerk seasoning.
- In a frying pan, cook chicken thighs until they have reached 165 degrees internally, about 10 minutes on each side.
- Cook bowtie pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large pot, melt the butter.
- Add the garlic, heavy cream, cheese, and salt and pepper. Bring to a low boil and stir constantly to prevent sticking.
- After about a minute, add in cooked pasta and chicken.
- Serve and enjoy!
For more recipes by Bianca, go to her website.