- 1 1/2 cups uncooked long-grain white rice
- 2-3 cinnamon sticks
- 4 cups hot water
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cups white sugar
- Add the rice, 2 cups of hot water, and the cinnamon sticks to a blender.
- Blend until the rice and cinnamon sticks are roughly ground. Add the remaining 2 cups of water and blend again.
- Place the mixture into the fridge for about 8 hours or overnight.
- Once ready, pour the rice mixture through a fine mesh strainer or cheesecloth into a pitcher. Discard the rice pulp.
- Stir in the milk, vanilla, cinnamon, and sugar. Chill until ready to serve. Stir well before serving and serve over ice. Enjoy!
Notes: If you prefer the drink sweet or less sweet you can adjust the sugar amount to your preference.