Valentine's Hot Cocoa Bombs
Recipe by Juan of Juan Bite at a Time.
- Sphere mold
- Dark or white chocolate almond bark
- Hot cocoa mix
- 1 cup of milk
- Start by melting about half of an almond bark or chocolate chips (if preferred).
- Use microwave in 15-second intervals, constantly stirring.
- Spread the melted chocolate in the molds (not too much and not too little) and set it in the freezer for 3-5 minutes.
- Once hardened, fill one half with marshmallows and hot cocoa mix.
- To seal, melt some more chocolate and dip the non filled half in it. Place on top of the filled one.
- Set in the freezer to solidify the seal
- As soon as it's fully sealed, you can decorate it with your choice of frosting and sprinkles!
- Place one cocoa bomb in a cup of your choice and pour one cup of hot Florida Milk over the bomb
- Stir and enjoy!