Golden Milk Salmon
Recipe written and created by Concerned Cook.
- 8 oz salmon or 1 fillet
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tbsp light cream cheese
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- ¼ tsp salt
- Heat a pan to medium-high heat and melt the butter.
- Once the butter melts, place the salmon in the pan with the fillet facing down and the skin facing up.
- Sear the salmon for about a minute, so it’s golden; then flip it over so that the salmon skin is now on the bottom of the pan.
- Season the salmon with garlic powder, dried parsley, and salt.
- Add milk and the light cream cheese to the pan; then season everything evenly with the turmeric.
- Raise the heat until the milk starts bubbling, and stir the cream cheese into the milk until it melts.
- Lower the heat to medium until the sauce thickens, and serve immediately.