Holiday Brunch Board
For the Pancakes
- 2 cups Pancake Mix
- 1.5 cups whole milk
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- red and green food coloring
- Christmas cookie cutters
- Honey for dipping
For the Board:
- 7oz Brie wheel
- Cranberry and Almond Crackers
- Fig and Olive Crisps
- Fresh berries
- Apricot Jam
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the pancake mix and milk. Whisk until smooth
- Add the brown sugar and whisk until desired consistency
- Divide the pancake mix into 2 separate bowls
- Add red food coloring to one bowl and green food coloring to the other, mix until you reach the desired holiday colors
- Heat pan or griddle to medium-low and using an ice cream scooper, add 2 scoops of pancake mixture for each pancake
- Each bowl should make 3-4 pancakes.
- Using your favorite cookie cutters, create your mini pancakes and set them aside.
Build Your Board:
To create a holiday shape on the Brie, simply press the cookie cutter down until it goes through. Now it's time to get creative and assemble your board to your liking! Add the mini pancakes and honey for dipping. Enjoy.