Recipe written and created by Tracy Shaw of Food Wine Sunshine.
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 2/3 cups Florida Milk - I used whole milk
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt - I used Habanero Florida Sea Salt
- Eggs Benedict - Canadian Bacon, egg and hollandaise sauce - I used the package hollandaise sauce that is made with milk and butter
- Cottage Cheese with roasted asparagus, sweet onions and everything bagel seasoning
- Monte Cristo - I used Canadian Bacon, Swiss cheese and raspberry jam
- Avocados, tomatoes, sliced jalapeno, and fresh cilantro
- Mac n cheese, chicken and BBQ sauce (not pictured)
- Chili and shredded cheese (not pictured)
- Chicken and maple syrup/hot honey (not pictured)
- Cream cheese and fresh veggies (not pictured)
- In a medium size bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients.
- In a small/medium bowl, mix together all the wet ingredients. Mix well.
- Pour the milk/egg mixture into the flour mixture. Whisk.
- Preheat your waffle maker as directed.
- Pour large spoonfuls onto greased waffle iron until mostly full.
- Close the lid and cook for about 3-5 minutes or until golden brown or as directed.
Pro Tips: Don't overmix the batter, you should have some lumps! Don't use a standard cooking spray, I used olive oil spray.