Homemade Ranch Dressing Made with Milk
Ranch is a family favorite. This versatile dip is used as a vegetable dip, salad dressing, and more. Thanks to this creamy, rich recipe written and created by Tracy Shaw of Food Wine Sunshine, you can make your own ranch dressing in about 5 minutes!
- 3/4 Cup milk
- 3/4 Cup Plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons Dried Chives
- 2 teaspoons Dried Dill
- 1 teaspoon Dried Parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- In a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt and milk until smooth.
- Add the seasonings. Whisk to combine.
- Add the lemon and whisk again. Pour into a jar or small bowl, cover and chill in the refrigerator until ready to use.