Homemade Ranch Dressing Made with Milk
Ranch is a family favorite. This versatile dip is used as a vegetable dip, salad dressing, and more. Thanks to this creamy, rich recipe written and created by Tracy Shaw of Food Wine Sunshine 5 minutes!, you can make your own ranch dressing in about
- 3/4 Cup milk
- 3/4 Cup Plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons Dried Chives
- 2 teaspoons Dried Dill
- 1 teaspoon Dried Parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- In a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt and milk until smooth.
- Add the seasonings. Whisk to combine.
- Add the lemon and whisk again. Pour into a jar or small bowl, cover and chill in the refrigerator until ready to use.