Twice Baked Potato Casserole
Recipe provided by Maddy and Krys of Bambina Diaries.
- 5-6 Yukon Potatoes
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Green onions
- Seasoned salt
- Clean 5-6 potatoes, wipe completely dry and rub with Canola oil.
- Bake at 400° for 40 minutes.
- Take butter, sour cream, and milk out of the fridge and allow it to come to room temperature.
- Remove potatoes from the oven and wait until cool enough to handle. Leave skins on 2-3 of the potatoes. Peel and cut the rest into thirds.
- Add the milk, cream, butter, cheese, seasoned salt, salt and pepper to taste.
- Mash until creamy.
- Place in a 9 x 13 nonstick baking dish, top with additional cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes. Top with green onions and serve.